Master in Education (M. Ed.)
Duration : 2 Years, Approved Intake : 200
The college offers a full-time 2 year degree course affiliated with CCS University, Meerut, and duly approved by NCTE, Govt. of India an apex body for governing and regulating entire teacher education programmes in India.
The course enables prospective teachers to understand the nature, purpose and philosophy of secondary education and to acquire competencies relevant to specific pedagogy, curriculum development and its continuous evaluation to inculcate creative thinking among students of secondary and higher secondary school students. The M. Ed. Course also aims at developing, utilizing and analyzing community resources as educational inputs.
Admission Process :
Admission only through State Level Common Entrance Exam conducted by U.P. State Universities (UP B. Ed. JEE)
Eligibility Criteria :
- The minimum age limit to apply in M. Ed. Course is 21 years.
- There is no upper age limit criteria
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates applying for UP state quota should satisfy the domicile criteria.
- A candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in graduation or in Post Graduation from a recognized university.
- Candidates graduated in B. Tech or Engineering should have minimum of 55% in Mathematics, Science and other subjects.
- The successful candidates will be eligible for the further process of counseling. UP B. Ed. Counseling schedule conveyed after declaration of JEE result on its official website.
- After the counseling the candidates need to report to college along with allotment letter and other required documents for verification.
- For more details of applying in M. Ed. Course check UP M.Ed. JEE official website.
- As approved by State Govt.
- 1st Year Tuition Fee – 52,000/-
- 2nd Year Tuition Fee – 30,000/-
Document Checklist for B. Ed. Admission :
- 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- UG Marksheet and Degree.
- PG Marksheet and Degree.
- Result of UP JEE
- Admit Card copy of UP JEE
- Caste Certificate (ST/ SC/ OBC)
- Character Certificate
- Aadhaar Card Copy
- 4 Passport Size Colour Photo