Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El Ed.)
Duration: 2 Years, Approved Intake: 100
The diploma in Elementary education course has been designed for aspiring teachers to learn interactive and better ways to teach and fulfill the basic learning needs of students in order to make a subject interesting at the Primary Level.
D. El. Ed Programme is of 2 years duration duly approved by NCTE, Govt. of India, and affiliated to SCERT.
Candidate should have a graduate degree in any discipline (Gen. category – 50%, 45% for Reserved Category) from any recognized university by Govt. of India.
- Age – Gen – Min 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC/ SC/ ST – 18 years – 40 years
- Handicapped – 18 years – 50 years
Mode of Registration and selection:
- Online Merit system
- Merit List
- Counseling (if required)
- Document Verification
- The candidate should bring all the required documents at the time of reporting to the college.
Fee details: As per the DIET, State Govt. Norms.
- 1st Year Tuition Fee – 41,000/-
- 2nd-year Tuition Fee – 41,000/-
Document Checklist for D. El Ed. Admission
- 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- UG Marksheet and Degree
- PG Marksheet and Degree
- Online UP D. El. Ed Form Copy
- Rank Form of D. El. Ed.
- Admit Card copy of UP JEE
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Aadhaar Card Copy
- 4 Passport Size Colour Photo